Our Journey Together.
Looking for wedding photography that tells the story of your special day and captures those beautiful moments without disrupting the flow of the day.
If you want a wedding album that you will look back on for the rest of your lives together and feel the emotion of the day then get in touch.
Most weddings are booked in the 12- 18 month period before their wedding. But, these are not normal times, if I can help you out I will, if I can’t I will be able to put you in touch with somebody who can.
Where possible in person but if we are unable then there are lots of options
- A Meeting to get to know each other a little.
- I get to learn about your wedding and what you are looking for.
- Discuss packages, photography styles and whatever is relevant.
- Look at some albums.
- After we meet I will put together a package designed around your day and send you the details.
- If you decide I’m the man for the job, fantastic and I look forward to getting to know you guys.
- Once you are happy with your package I will take an initial payment of £500 and your day will be secured.
- The balance won’t be due until one month before the wedding date.
- Any prints, albums or any other extras can be decided on after the wedding and you have your gallery.
- If you have opted for a pre-wedding shoot we will schedule it in at the location of your choice.
- Your wedding venue can make for a good location or maybe somewhere special to you both.
- These images can be useful for invitations or save the day cards.
- Run through timings for the day.
- Venues for preparation, wedding service & wedding reception.
- Group shot list.
- Any special images.
On Your Wedding day.
Packages vary to suit your needs but as a guide an average wedding day would be.
- I arrive about 2 hours before the wedding service for preparation with you.
- Your second photographer arrives at the same time with your partner.
- I’ll leave about half an hour before you to meet the wedding party and your partner at the ceremony venue.
- Photograph guests arriving, the venue and your nervously waiting partner.
- Photographs of the ceremony, vows and key moments of the occasion.
- Confetti and group shots outside the ceremony venue (or at the reception venue later).
- Shots of newlyweds arriving.
- Venue images, any details, decorations or special images.
- Candid session of you and your guests generally enjoying the day.
- Speeches and toasts.
- Couples session (around 20minutes ~ it also gives you guys time to take a break and catch your breath).
- First Dance.
- Wrap up.
After The Wedding.
- Your images will be edited, colour corrected and made to look their best.
- Your online gallery or gallery presentation will normally be ready in about 4 weeks.
- You will receive a copy of all edited images in a printable format.
- Once you are happy with the gallery you can decide if you would like to purchase an album or any prints or arrange your own.
- Payment for any items will be due at the time of ordering.
Also Available for.
- Consider booking an anniversary or a cherish the dress photo shoot.
- Maybe family portraits, maternity or newborn photography.
- Whatever the future holds I hope I can be there to help you document it and create lasting memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Wedding Photography Packages.
Every wedding is unique and no two couples want the same thing.
My UK wedding day packages start from just £1,590 with some of my bigger destination wedding packages going up to around £6,000.
Rather than giving you a choice of 3 packages that suit me, we’ll talk about what you want and how you have planned your budget.
That way we can come up with the best solution designed around your wedding day.
In all cases, I take an initial payment of £500 (£1,000 for destination weddings) to secure your date and the balance for your package will be payable no less than 1 month before your wedding date.
You can always leave things like wedding albums out of your main wedding package and decide on those items after the wedding.
Call Bryan on 07955 888 761 ~ Text or use Whatsapp, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. 📞 ~ Link Below
Send an email to me at email@example.com, include some information and I’ll get back to you.
It’s always good to have options right?
If you just want to get some more information and an idea of price fill in the form below or email me.
If you’d like to have a chat in more detail give me a call and let’s talk a little more about your wedding day, that way we can get to know each other a little and talk about how we might work together.
Or send me a message to let me know the best time to call you guys so we can have an informal chat.
I think it’s important for us to have a little connection. Your wedding is an important day and it’s just as important to me to feel comfortable with you guys as it is for you to feel relaxed with me.
Trust me it doesn’t matter who you work with your pictures will come out better if you work with a photographer that you feel relaxed with.